Clean Up After a Fire
This house fire in Round Rock, Texas was caused by old wiring that had not been properly grounded and secured. The damage from the fire encompassed over three quarters of the home.
SERVPRO of Georgetown / East Round Rock / Hutto was called on emergency to help the homeowners figure out how the clean up process was going to happen. We created a Work Plan so that everyone knew what each next step was going to be. Our crews followed through and finished picking up the debris within 3 days. Depending on the severity of the structure damage, will depend on how long it takes us to help with the clean up.
Call us today 512-301-7765 for any mold remediation, water mitigation, fire restoration and bio hazard clean up.