Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We are Faster to Any Disaster because of our Service Response Guidelines. Our staff and crew understand how response time can matter in emergency situations. We will respond to any emergency situation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
SERVICE RESPONSE GUIDELINES
We respond within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO of Georgetown/East Round Rock/Hutto Professional will contact you to arrange for service.
Within four hours of loss noticication, a SERVPRO Professional will be on-site to start mitigation services (if necessary).
Within eight business hours a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to you by a SERVPRO Professional.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (512) 642-5277
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Georgetown / East Round Rock / Hutto arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.